What programmer-designers have been waiting for: a no-shit freeware HTML colour generator that converts RGB values to Hex and from Hex back to RGB. Or pick directly from any part of the screen with the Colour Pipette feature.
* Convert from RGB to HTML hex - and vice versa!
* Enter RGB or Hex values, or use the Windows colour picker
* Colour Pipette for selecting colours directly from other Windows applications
* Automatic insertion of generated HTML code directly into your existing web documents
* Right-click menu support for FrontPage colours
* Select foreground, background and link colours
* Save and recall colour schemes in a snap
* Intelligent cut and paste
* Support for 216 colour Netscape “safe” palette
* Compact, fast, no external data or library files