AutoQ3D is an OpenGL based software used for 3D modeling.
- Graphics Tools ( UCS icon, Flip Triangles, Zoom, Pan, Rectangle, Circle, Polygon, Move, Rotate, Scale, Line, Move, Stretch, Mirror, Snap To Objects, Revolve, Array)
- Rendering (Normal Shading, Wireframe, Shade Hide Lines Option)
- Color and Texture (Multiple materials for any model, Materials can be solid colors or image-map textures, Simple texture coordinate editing, Texture UV)
- Multiple Image File Formats Support
- Command line support
- Supported 3D File Formats.